Monday, January 16, 2006

Breakfast with Rosita


I feel so fortunate to have today off. I sat with Rosita as she ate breakfast. Taking pictures of her is quite a challenge. She's in a glass terrarium so using a flash is nearly out of the question. Even without, I usually get some type of glare - sometimes a reflection of myself taking the picutre! The first one above is an example of that. I have to rest the camera on something to steady my hand while snapping the shot because the shutter stays open longer with no flash. While her entire body is not in motion, her head and mouth are moving like crazy and tend to blur. So yes, I realize these are not completely in focus, but given the conditions, these are the best ones I have.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there Alli,
great pics!
What a cutie, enjoy your day off!
Have you visited my blog yet??
www.alifeunrehearsed.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hi Alli -- Your blog is soooo cute. I love it. The pooping story was way funny. Hope things are going good. Check out my blog at http://www.savvysarah.com