Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Spa Treatment

I've started a new routine since I started working noon to 8:00pm. While I take a shower, Rosita hangs out on the bathroom's heated floor and takes in the humidity. When I get out of the shower, I have her soak in the tub. It's a spa treatment - tortoise style!

Another reason to relocate Rosita into the tub is so I can let my cat in the bathroom. Ever since I got Cricket over 10 years ago, she likes to hang out in the bathroom with me after I get out of the shower. In her more spry years she would jump up on the towel rack and paw at the curtain while I was in the shower. And I don't want Cricket to feel left out or jealous of Rosita, so I keep the door closed until Rosita is soaking in the tub. Cricket comes in and doesn't even know she's not the only four-legged creature in the room. The sad thing is, it's not because she's old that she is so oblivious. She's never been all that bright -- but it's part of what makes her so lovable!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lois likes to do the exact same thing. :)

Anonymous said...

Well so nice to see the cat!


Suzy

Anonymous said...

we all wondered what happened to Cricket!!

signed, meow