Thursday, March 23, 2006

Anti-Socialite

So, I'm getting together with some friends this weekend and inevitably Rosita will come up as a topic of conversation. I consciously try not to talk about her too much as to not dominate the conversation. But it seems that I am not the only one who finds her very intriguing, and she comes up pretty regularly. Wouldn't it be a hoot if I brought her with me? That would be the ultimate way to dominate the conversation, huh? That's certainly not my intention in having her join me. The point would be to get her out and about so everyone could meet her.

I just realized I'm a tortoise lunatic.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should DEFINITELY bring Rosita to Linda's house when we crop there.
I don't think that's weird or anything. It's not like she loud or annoying like people's kids (mine included, so I can say that)


Nancy