Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Ready for the World

Rosita is ready for spring! A couple of weeks ago it finally warmed up enough to take her outside. I was so excited that I raced home from work to take advantage of the remaining sunlight. I took her out on the front step and fed her some apple. Afterward I let her traipse off into the landscape rock and she really boogied! I couldn't believe how fast she was moving around! I took her over to meet a few of the neighbors and she was quite hospitable. She doesn't normally like to be held for more than a few seconds at a time, but she rested in my hands for about ten minutes while I showed her off.





Oh, by the way, the title of this entry reminded me of that one-hit wonder band with the same name. Gold star to the first person who can name their song.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Oh Shiela" ?????