Friday, May 26, 2006

Rocky Road

While I've been busy updating the color scheme for Rosita's blog, the content has been a bit lacking. But she has been as busy as ever and as always, I have stories --

Last night while we were outside in the backyard, she peed 3 or 4 times and pooped. Is this noteworthy? Probably not. But I think it's funny. I don't know why she typically poops and pees when she's out of her own house. It's like she doesn't want to have it her living quarters. I guess I can't blame her! And hey - it's convenient for me to not have to clean it up! Maybe she does it for me as a favor. Aw, thanks Rosita!

However, nothing might get through after eating ROCKS. Small pebbles, sand, dirt, anything she can put in her mouth, she will eat. The rocks were most disturbing as it's not likely her little body can digest those very well. But she is a reptile, so who knows. And in case you're wondering, yes, I do feed her.

No comments: